On the second Saturday of every month throughout the summer, we turn it up at Veritas with our signature Starry Nights outdoor concert series. Relax under the stars as you listen to great music and drink your favorite Veritas wines. Bring a picnic and lawn chairs, or enjoy a buffet or table served meal prepared by our chefs. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
Applebutter Soul is one of the region's most electrifying bands. Their music integrates a range of genres from soul, funk, and jazz to R&B and Motown.
Gates open at 6:00 PM
The band will play from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- General Admission, $25.00 - a general admission ticket includes admission and a Veritas wine glass. Bring your picnics and lawn chairs to sit on our expansive lawn.
- General Admission at the Gate - $30.00
- Children's Ticket, Add-on of $15.00 - a children's ticket is for ages 10 - 16. Children under 10 are free.
- Buffet Ticket, Add-on of $26.00 **SOLD OUT** - a buffet ticket includes admission as well as access to a seat at a table on the lawn and a delicious buffet dinner - BBQ Pork Ribs, Red Potato Salad, Romaine Caesar Salad, Peach Drop Cake with Vanilla Icing. (Price includes Nelson County Meals Tax)
- Plated Dinner (21+), Add-on of $78.00 **SOLD OUT** - A plated dinner ticket includes admission as well as a seat at a table on the deck where a decadent 3-course meal will be served to you.
- First Course: Smoked Summer Tomato Consomme, Royal Red Shrimp, Cucumber-Red Onion Salad
- Second Course: Roasted Lamb Chops, Fregola Sarda Salad with Mushrooms, Asparagus, Herbs, and Mint Jus
- Third Course: Local Peaches, Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta, Caramelized White Chocolate Crumble
(Price includes Nelson County Meals Tax)
*Veritas Wine Club Members receive two complimentary general admission tickets.
- Additional FAQs - https://veritaswines.com/starry-nights-faq