On the second Saturday of every month throughout the summer, we turn it up at Veritas with our signature Starry Nights outdoor concert series. Relax under the stars as you listen to great music and drink your favorite Veritas wines. Bring a picnic and lawn chairs, or enjoy a buffet or table served meal prepared by our chefs. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
Wil Gravatt Band will be playing their signature brand of high-energy honky-tonk.
Gates open at 6:00 PM
The band will play from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- General Admission, $25.00 - a general admission ticket includes admission and a Veritas wine glass. Bring your picnics and lawn chairs to sit on our expansive lawn.
- Buffet Ticket, Add-on of $26.00 - a buffet ticket includes admission as well as access to a seat at a table on the lawn and a delicious buffet dinner. (Price includes Nelson County Meals Tax)
- Plated Dinner (21+), Add-on of $78.00 - A plated dinner ticket includes admission as well as a seat at a table on the deck where a decadent 3-course meal will be served to you. (Price includes Nelson County Meals Tax)
- Children's Ticket, Add-on of $15.00 - a children's ticket is for ages 10 - 16. Children under 10 are free.
- General Admission at the Gate - $30.00
*Veritas Wine Club Members receive two complimentary general admission tickets. Check out using the email address associated with your Club Membership to receive discount.
- Dinner will be served 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- No refunds on purchased tickets. No pets are allowed. This event will be held rain or shine. However, if the weather becomes too severe, the band will not play nor will they be rescheduled to play.
- Due to very strict ABC laws, absolutely no alcohol of any kind can be brought in to this event.
- Tents smaller than 10’x10’ are allowed but may not display offensive, political, corporate or religious signage. Tents may not be set up until 6:00.