After a hugely successful first edition of the Mad Jazz Festival in 2022, bringing thousands of jazz enthusiasts together, Lee Enterprises Virginia will bring the second annual event to beautiful Nelson County on September 23rd. Hosted by Veritas Vineyards & Winery as part of their Starry Nights series, critically acclaimed saxophonist Tim Warfield will take to the stages, as well as other jazz greats, Grammy-nominated musicians and chart climbers. It’s an event not to be missed by those who love the sweet sounds of Jazz!
However, the Mad Jazz Festival is not just about the music; it’s about celebrating community. Veritas understands that mission, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Chris Long Foundation, an organization poised to bring clean water and education opportunities to under-served communities, both domestic and internationally. To us, that is music to our ears!
Join us for the second annual Mad Jazz Festival on September 23rd, from 2-11 pm at Veritas Vineyards & Winery, located at 151 Veritas Ln, Afton VA. For information and tickets, please visit www.madjazzva.com
- Cheers Tickets $25: general admission ticket includes admission, a Veritas wine glass, and a special edition wristband.
- Add On VIP Upgrade: ****SOLD OUT***** For an additional $100 per person, gain access to exclusive performances highlighting the talents of Female Jazz artists in the Tasting Room stage, dedicated bar service, access to indoor seating, complimentary snacks, and convenient parking.
- Under 21 ticket, add-on of $15: A children's ticket is for ages 10-16. Children under 10 are free.
*Veritas Wine Club Members receive 2 complimentary general admission tickets. Check out using the email address associated with your Club Membership to receive discount.
- No refunds on purchased tickets.
- Due to very strict ABC laws, outside alcohol is not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Additional FAQs - https://veritaswines.com/starry-nights-faq