Arrive at 11am and head to the Barrel Room for an intimate get-together with our winemaker and general manager. During this time, enjoy a greeting wine and light charcuterie and grazing boards while getting to know our portfolio and staff
Together, they will lead you through a history of the winery complete with a glass in hand! At 11:30 AM, the group will explore the production facilities to gain a better understanding of the winemaking process. Once the tour concludes enjoy special samplings of premium, library, and not-yet-released wines and a barrel thieving.
Afterwards, take your keepsake glass and head out to enjoy more food, wine, and entertainment at the festival with 15% all to-go wine bottles and merchandise purchases.
Things To Know:
- Please review our House Policies before attending this event.
- Red, White & BBQ begins at 12:00 PM. Admission is free.
- The VIP Pass is $35/person and $30/wine club member and occurs between 11 - 1 PM.
- Advanced reservations are required and are non-refundable.
- Guests under 21 years old are not permitted to attend.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information