We are a tiny restaurant in Fremont, Seattle specializing in handmade ni-hachi soba noodles and seasonal tempura. We accept both walk-ins and reservations!
○ To make a reservation for more than 5 people, please email us.
○ We can accept parties up to 5 for walk-in seating on a first come, first served basis for the chef's counter or bar.
○ Your deposit on the table will be refunded at the time of your arrival.
○ We cannot accept American Express at the restaurant, sorry!
Best New Chef
Food & Wine Magazine, 2019
Chef of the Year
Kamonegi is helping guests and staff stay safe.
Thank you for planning to dine with us! To ensure your experience is the best it can be, please take note of the following:
-For all parties of 3 or greater, we require a $10 deposit per person....
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 5
- $0–$10 deposit per person