In the 2 course GYOZA POTSTICKERS meal kit, Chef Eli assembles the gyoza dumplings, and you steam and fry them at home. Keep the frying pan out to finish an already tender pork belly, then slice and serve atop a rich and vibrant herbed green mole, with smoked crème fraiche and pickled pearl onions.
This quick 2 course Meal Kit includes pre-measured and prepped components for the following MENU:
-Pork and cabbage gyoza dumpling with chili soy sauce
-Pork belly with green mole, smoked crème fraiche and pickled pearl onion
Finished by you at home:
-Pan fry/steam dumplings and serve with dipping sauce
-Reheat in water bath, then sear pork
- Reheat mole and add herb puree
Open Kitchen @ Home | GYOZA POTSTICKERS | 2 Course Finish at Home Meal Kit
$30 per person + HST
Chef Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Dairy-free option is available
Add Wine (750 ml bottle) $30 + HST
Chef Instructor Eli Silverthorne has planned the meal and will do all the prep; you just have to finish the final few steps at home! All the chef-prepped, pre-measured, farm-to-table ingredients you need are packed in the kit; a detailed downloadable recipe booklet with full instructions and video tutorials are also provided.
Chef Eli's video instruction will show you how to finish and plate your meal, and - if you want more - you can learn how to do all the prep as well!
1. ORDER: One order = one meal kit portion. Order enough to make for your whole household!
2. PAY: Contactless pre-payment online via credit card.
3. PICK UP: At Stratford Chefs School's Kitchens | 136 Ontario Street, Stratford, between 4-6pm.
4. A link to your instructional video tutorial and recipe booklet will be emailed to you the day prior to your Meal Kit pick up day.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519.271.1414.
Photos: Terry Manzo
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information