A special cooking class for parents and kids. Share some special time with your child, or grandchild, and learn to cook some fabulous and adventurous dishes together!
• Blueberry Smoothie with Coconut Tuile
• Stuffed French Toast with Raspberry Cheese
• Parfait with Coconut Tuile
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. The class is recommended for children age 10 and up with a parent.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
5. Your $75+HST Ticket includes admission for one adult ($50) and one child ($25). Limited space is available to bring a second child for ($25).
Contact SCS Admin with questions or special ticket requests: email@example.com or 519.271.1414.
6. Classes take place at the SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON.
Photos: Terry Manzo