Add some spice to your meal planning! Learn recipes and the techniques needed to successfully create exquisite regional Thai cuisine dishes including a traditional curry paste. Explore complex flavours and learn how to successfully build a delicious Pad Thai. Discover other traditional dishes from Thailand.
After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and savour the results of your labour with a glass of beer. Perfect for the intermediate home cook.
• Fresh Spring Rolls
• Tom Yum – Green Curry Shrimp Soup
• Pad Thai
• Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Class Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON N5A 7Y4
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Classes are for participants 16 years and older.
2. Class participants are required to wear closed toed shoes.
3. Class participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
4. Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
5. Classes take place at the SCS Kitchens, 136 Ontario Street, Stratford ON.
Photos: Terry Manzo